- iOS: Safari Web Inspector
- Android: Chrome Developer Tools
- Windows Phone: Visual Studio Web Debugging Tools
- Weinre Remote Debugger
- Debugging Crashes and Native Exceptions
Safari Web Inspector
- Connect your iOS device to your computer
- Launch Safari
- Launch your PhoneGap application on your iOS Device
- Open Safari's Develop menu, and you should see your iOS Device listed.
- Select your PhoneGap Webview listed under your device.
More info can be found on the Apple Developer Website.
Chrome Developer Tools
- Ensure Developer Options are enabled on your Android test device.
- Launch Google Chrome Web Browser.
- Navigate to chrome://inspect in Chrome.
- Select your PhoneGap Application running on your device, and the Developer tools will launch.
Visual Studio Debug Tools
Crashes and Native Exceptions
- Debugging Deployed iOS Apps
- There may also be third party applications which allow you to view your iOS Device Console.
- Download and install the Android SDK. Attach your device to your computer, and run
adb logcatto view your device logs and watch for Exceptions.